- CONNECTION IS A SNAP – USB plug and play, no drivers required, USB 2.0 port. 30fps. Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 / win10 / Vista 32bit / MAC / Android TV. Support a variety of video conferencing software, Net meeting and MSN, Yahoo and Skype, and other great projects, enjoy the big-screen visual experience.
- CLEARER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL – Full HD glass lens and premium deliver razor-sharp clear video in consistent high definition. Besides, the face cam is designed with a beautifying effect that perfectly preserves the facial details and makes your skin immaculately in an instant. And what’s more? The automatic low light correction makes you see clearly even in dim light!
- NOISE-REDUCING- The built-in dual noise-reducing microphone and superior stereo audio allow for clear and natural sound recording. It’s the best choice of video combined with a built-in microphone to provide the best video conference experience even in a noisy environment.
- 360° ADJUSTABLE – This Webcam can be stably placed on the desktop and clamped on the display (does not damage the screen)，you can adjust the angle according to need. High quality with exquisite appearance. It can stand as you like.
- EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN GUARANTEE – Based on the confidence in the quality of the product itself and giving consumers the greatest peace of mind, the device is protected by worry-free support so you can buy with confidence and use it happily ever after.
Full HD 1080P USB Web Camera (30fps), Plug & Play Webcam with Built-in Dual Microphone, Multi-Compatible, for Video Conferencing, Recording, and Streaming
High Definition 1080P Web Camera is integrated high-definition color camera, this product uses an Integrated design scheme, compact structure, compact, high strength, easy to load and unload quickly, heat dissipation is good. True-to-life 1920 X 1080p video delivers remarkably crisp, smooth images for Skype conferencing, video calling, and YouTube recordings. And built-in 2 stereo omnidirectional microphones pick up your voice and filter out background noise, enabling you to enjoy clearer voice for hassle-free communication.
Package List and Parameter
1. HD 1080P Web Camera accessories
* HD 1080P Web Camera
* USB2.0 MICRO-USB Data cable
* Product Manual
2. HD 1080P Web Camera Parameter & Function
* 200W fixed-focus lens
* Adapt to the interface: USB2.0
* Highest effective pixel: 1920*1080
* Max frame rate: 30FPS
* Horizontal rotation: 360°
* Horizontal viewing angle 86° wide viewing angle
* Automatic white balance, AE compensation
Compatible with System
This streaming webcam is compatible with Windows XP SP2, 7, 8, 10, or later, Mac OS 10.6 or later. Supports smart TV, TV Box, Chrome OS, Android V5.0 or above, and Linux, Ubuntu, etc.
Low light correction
High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology can provide consistently high definition, keep the color on balance, no need to worry about the instability and fuzziness. Automatic low-light correction and facial-enhancement technology, provide a clear image in vibrant colors even in dim or poorly backlight settings.
360 Degree Rotation & 180 Degree Clip Folding
The webcam head can be rotated in 360 degrees so you can adjust it to a suitable record position. Webcam clip can be adjusted in 180 degrees and securely gives easy access to any laptop, LCD monitor, desktop, or more.
NOTE: IT’S NOT FOR XBOX
HOW TO SET UP THE WEBCAM?
1. Attach the webcam to your computer. Plug the webcam’s USB cable into one of the rectangular USB ports on the side or back of your computer.
- USB plugs can only be inserted one way. If the plug won’t fit into the port, rotate the plug 180 degrees and try again.
- If you’re on a Mac, you’ll most likely need to buy a USB to USB-C adapter in order to fit a normal webcam.
- Make sure that you plug the webcam directly into your computer, not a USB hub. USB hubs are often too underpowered to operate a webcam.
2. It’s a plug&play type so it won’t come with a CD. Plug the webcam into your computer will start the setup process. The setup process will involve clicking through a series of preference windows before clicking an Install button.
3. Follow any on-screen instructions. Pay attention to the windows’ information here. You’ll most likely need to select certain preferences that will help the webcam work later.
4. Adjust the webcam as needed.
5. Start a video call with you Skype or something else. Test the webcam’s sound. While speaking into the webcam, look for spikes in activity next to the “Audio” (or similarly titled) section in the webcam’s window. If you don’t see any activity here, your webcam’s microphone isn’t working and might need to be enabled from the webcam’s or computer’s settings.
6. Change your webcam’s settings as needed if necessary.